Monday, June 16, 2008

Holland Trip... Day 7 @ the seaside

On day 7, we opted to go to the beach. It was a "cold" decision... as seen here, Grandpa is well wrapped up in his leather jacket, hands tucked inside his pockets. BRrrr!!

A nice picture taken with the seaside as the backdrop. Again, everyone's feeling the cold!! So if this is what spring feels like, I shudder to think about how winter will be! Aiks!!


Mommy's attracted to the stalls by the seaside, selling a myriad of goodies. Here we are at a colourful stall, selling wind chimes, kites, bags, and other stuff...

Hmm, how about a pair of shades for me, mommy?

Yeah, that's more like it!! Do I look like a rock star?? :-)

Cool huh?

Mommy seems to approve of it!! :-) Ok, I am SO getting these shades! Yeeharr!!

Ok, better walk fast to some shelter, I've been out in the cold for too long... and mommy's bringing me to a warmer place.

Look, there's a horse running along the beach!! You don't often get to see that back home in M'sia...

Hahaha, now daddy and I are equally cool! Shades can do wonders, eh? ;-)

Even inside the car, I can't stop flaunting my rock-star good looks! Hehehe! And I even managed to pester mommy for one of 'em cute bees! And it's got a tiny propeller fan in front too... :-) What a day it has been!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home